Our, Mr. Hans Adiputra Kurniawan, Ms. Siti Kemala Nuraida, Mr. Rainer Faustine Jonathan and Mr. Rio Armando Girsang contributed in The Legal500 Country Comparative Guide: Real Estate, where they discussed and elaborated various legal and practical aspects of Indonesian Real Estate, including:
- Evidence of Real Estate Ownership.
- Legal restrictions on ownership of real estate.
- Types of rights over land in Indonesia.
- Horizontal right from land to the constructed building.
- Legal Due Diligence in Real Estate Acquisition.
- Process of Transfer.
- Common Rights, Interests and Burdens Attached Over Real Estate.
- Main Taxes for Transfer.
- Regulatory Controls on Lease.
- Environmental Contamination Liability.
For full article please click here.