Raditya Pratamandika is a very talented Indonesian lawyer with almost a decade of experience. He obtained his Bachelor of Laws degree from Universitas Padjadjaran.
Prior to joining Walalangi & Partners, Raditya Pratamandika Putra worked at a first-tier UK-affiliated law firm.
Some of the noteworthy projects and transactions he has handled include the following:
- Advising one of Japan’s largest banking institutions, in relation to the proposed provisions of perpetual (non-cumulative) subordinated loan to its Indonesian banking subsidiary for the purpose of increasing the subsidiary’s core capital.
- Counsel to Japan Bike Auction Company Ltd., a leading Japanese motorcycle online auction company headquartered in Yokohama, in its successful divestment from PT JBA Indonesia, a pioneer and major player in Indonesian automotive auction market with more than 16 branches and 18 hubs operating across Indonesia Counsel to one of world’s leading manufacturers of automotive and motorcycle batteries, on the restructuring and expansion of its Indonesian subsidiary’s automobiles lead-acid batteries distribution business, which aim to maximize the synergy effects and its position in Indonesian market.
- Counsel to one of the leading logistics companies in Japan, in the restructuring of its Indonesian subsidiaries to maximize the synergy effects within its group and to optimize its position in Indonesian market.
- Advising a leading Japanese video game developer and publisher listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (CCOEF) with headquarter in Osaka, on Indonesian regulatory matters relating to progressive business model development plan, including online games offerings, digital currency and payments, loot box features, business and games rating registration requirements, consumer protection, and personal data privacy rules.
- Counsel to Japanese trading company in in relation to USD18,000,000 secured committed term collateral loan facility to a mining group company in Indonesia, including the creation of various Indonesian security documents.
- Jeanne Elisabeth Donauw/Raditya Pratamandika Putra/Putri Bening Larasati, Chambers Asia Pacific 2022 Guide: Practice Area Overview Chapter – Corporate M&A in Indonesia.
- Miriam Andreta/R. Wisnu Renansyah Jenie/Raditya Pratamandika Putra, Lending & Secured Finance 2021, The International Comparative Legal Guide (ICLG), Global Legal Group, 2021.
- Andhika Indrapraja/Femalia Indrainy Kusumowidagdo/Raditya Pratamandika Putra, Corporate Governance 2020, International Comparative Legal Group, 2020.
- Hans Adiputra Kurniawan/Femalia Indrainy Kusumowidagdo/Raditya Pratamandika Putra, Banking Regulation 2020, Getting The Deal Through, 2020.