Mr. Raditya Pratamandika is a young and very talented Indonesian lawyer with more than five years of experience, holding a Bachelor of Law degree from the University of Padjadjaran and was active in Asian Law Students’ Association and several moot court competitions.
Prior to joining W&P, Mr. Raditya Pratamandika Putra worked at a first tier UK- affiliated law firm, where he assisted various foreign and domestic clients in banking and energy and natural resources matters, for which he has immense knowledge and experience.
His noteworthy projects and involvements in the preceding years are including the following transactions:
- Counsel to one of world’s leading manufacturers of automotive and motorcycle batteries, on the restructuring and expansion of its Indonesian subsidiary’s automobiles lead-acid batteries distribution business, which aim to maximize the synergy effects and its position in Indonesian market. The expansion would allow the Client to strengthen its supply chain for fuel-efficient and eco-friendly technologies for cars and motorcycles.
- Counsel to one of the leading logistics companies in Japan, in the restructuring of its Indonesian subsidiaries to maximize the synergy effects within its group and to optimize its position in Indonesian market. The Client provides services both domestically and globally and is listed as a large-sized company on the First Section of the Tokyo Exchange. As of 2020, it operates through its 325 offices in Japan and 436 offices in 29 countries across the Americas, Europe, East Asia, and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Advising a leading Japanese video game developer and publisher listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (CCOEF) with headquarter in Osaka, on Indonesian regulatory matters relating to progressive business model development plan, including online games offerings, digital currency and payments, loot box features, business and games rating registration requirements, consumer protection, and personal data privacy rules.
- Represented three Indonesian state-owned banks as lenders in more than US$300 million term loan facility for an acquisition of one of the largest copper mining company.
- Represented a foreign bank in more than US$250 million loan facilities to an Indonesian plantation group company for the purpose of refinancing an existing indebtedness and expansion of plantation processing factory.
- Represented a lender in more than US$20 million term loan facility to an Indonesian power company.
- Provided extensive legal advisory to an Indonesian mining company in relation to share divestment to be carried out by its foreign shareholder.
- Miriam Andreta/R. Wisnu Renansyah Jenie/Raditya Pratamandika Putra, Lending & Secured Finance 2021, The International Comparative Legal Guide (ICLG), Global Legal Group, 2021.
- Andhika Indrapraja/Femalia Indrainy Kusumowidagdo/Raditya Pratamandika Putra, Corporate Governance 2020, International Comparative Legal Group, 2020.
- Hans Adiputra Kurniawan/Femalia Indrainy Kusumowidagdo/Raditya Pratamandika Putra, Banking Regulation 2020, Getting The Deal Through, 2020.