Raditya Pratamandika is a very talented Indonesian lawyer with almost a decade of experience. He obtained his Bachelor of Laws degree from Universitas Padjadjaran.
Prior to joining Walalangi & Partners, Raditya Pratamandika Putra worked at a first-tier UK-affiliated law firm.
Some of the noteworthy projects and transactions he has handled include the following:
- Counsel to Mitsui & Co., Ltd and Penske Truck Leasing, the largest commercial vehicle leasing company in North America, in the establishment of their truck operating lease business in Indonesia together with CSM Corporatama, a subsidiary of Indomobil under the major Indonesian conglomerate Salim Group. Through this project, the parties plan contribute to the Indonesian economy by providing well-maintained trucks to tackle issues in freight transportation which would reduce road infrastructure damages and traffic accidents.
- Counsel to one of the largest Japanese banks in its USD200 million acquisition of an e-commerce and digital financing services businesses throughout Southeast Asia, which would allow the client to further contribute and fulfil various financial needs to customers in Indonesia and other Southeast Asian countries as well as leveraging its group’s growth in financial services sector.
- Counsel to PT Dhost Telekomunikasi Nusantara (“dhost”), an Indonesian subsidiary of Exeo Group Inc., engaging in provision of service of equipment and infrastructure of in-building distributed antenna system (DAS) and fibre optic system, in its IDR 480,000,000,000 (approx. USD 32 million) acquisition of indoor telecommunication infrastructure assets located at 633 sites across Indonesia from PT Indosat Tbk, trading as Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison, one of the largest Indonesian cellular telecommunications networks and services providers.
- Counsel to one of the Japanese leading information technology solution companies, in its proposed cross-border acquisitions of a Singaporean information technology cloud and digital transformation companies, which would allow the Client to expand its business to provide a unique and competitive hybrid cloud solutions in both public and private sectors in Southeast Asia region, including Indonesia.
- Advising one of Japan’s largest banking institutions, in relation to the proposed provisions of perpetual (non-cumulative) subordinated loan to its Indonesian banking subsidiary for the purpose of increasing the subsidiary’s core capital.
- Counsel to Japan Bike Auction Company Ltd., a leading Japanese motorcycle online auction company headquartered in Yokohama, in its successful divestment from PT JBA Indonesia, a pioneer and major player in Indonesian automotive auction market with more than 16 branches and 18 hubs operating across Indonesia.
- Counsel to one of world’s leading manufacturers of automotive and motorcycle batteries, on the restructuring and expansion of its Indonesian subsidiary’s automobiles lead-acid batteries distribution business, which aim to maximize the synergy effects and its position in Indonesian market.
- Counsel to Japanese trading company in in relation to USD18,000,000 secured committed term collateral loan facility to a mining group company in Indonesia, including the creation of various Indonesian security documents.
- Miriam Andreta/Raditya Pratamandika Putra, Indonesia’s Digital Banking Boom, IFLR, 2022.
- Jeanne Elisabeth Donauw/Raditya Pratamandika Putra/Putri Bening Larasati, Chambers Asia Pacific 2022 Guide: Practice Area Overview Chapter – Corporate M&A in Indonesia.
- Miriam Andreta/R. Wisnu Renansyah Jenie/Raditya Pratamandika Putra, Lending & Secured Finance 2021, The International Comparative Legal Guide (ICLG), Global Legal Group, 2021.
- Andhika Indrapraja/Femalia Indrainy Kusumowidagdo/Raditya Pratamandika Putra, Corporate Governance 2020, International Comparative Legal Group, 2020.
- Hans Adiputra Kurniawan/Femalia Indrainy Kusumowidagdo/Raditya Pratamandika Putra, Banking Regulation 2020, Getting The Deal Through, 2020.