Since joining Walalangi & Partners, he has been involved in employment, dispute resolution, bankruptcy and suspension of payment, and Real Estate transactions, in which he has extensive knowledge. Irfansyah Dwinanda Nasution has been successfully assisting and advising clients in the following prestigious deals as well as high-valued litigation and arbitration:
- Counsel to Indonesian subsidiary of a leading Japanese steel distributor company, in relation to crisis management matters following whistleblowing reports by its employees and former employee, including to assist the Indonesian subsidiary in interviewing the whistle-blower, collecting and analysing the submitted evidence; and to advise the client of risks management, compliance issue and available legal remedies.
- Counsel to a Japanese corporation in its internal legal audit and data forensic of its Indonesian subsidiary in relation to embezzlement allegation against one of its employees, focusing on the legal measures and avenues available for the Client.
- Counsel to a Japanese leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing company in legal audit and investigation of its Indonesian subsidiary relating to compliance issues and alleged embezzlement by certain employees, focusing on risk management by the Client.
- Advising an international insurtech company, on its various employment related matters, including preparation of the mutual separation agreement and notice of employment termination, and preparation of Indonesian subsidiary’s company regulation. This is to support the Client’s effort and commitment to ensure compliance with the manpower regulations following major changes brought by the Omnibus Law and its implementing regulations.
- Advising Indonesian subsidiary of a world leader in engineered polymer solutions based in Sweden, in the preparation of its company regulation and its ratification process with the regional manpower office.
- Counsel to one of the world’s largest parts and systems provider, in relation to compliance of anti-bribery issues, including in preparation of guideline to all employees to ensure the compliance of the regulation.
- Advising a global multi-technology group companies, in preparing the Environment, Health & Safety Guidelines for its Indonesian subsidiaries, to support its effort and commitment to ensure compliance with the manpower regulations and promoting a health and safety working environment.
- Advising a global specialty chemicals company, on the retention period of HR related documents, which helps the company to manage its day to day operation with full observation to various Indonesian regulations.
- Counsel to Mitsui & Co and Mitsui & Co Energy Trading Singapore in structuring their settlement arrangement in relation to the bankruptcy process of PT Petro Energy at the Commercial Court of Jakarta.
- Counsel to Showa Leasing Co Ltd as a secured creditor (lender) in a debt restructuring with its defaulting borrower (PT Pamindo Tiga T) through an ongoing suspension of payment at the Commercial Court of Jakarta.