We are immensely proud that 6 Walalangi & Partners in association with Nishimura & Asahi lawyers have been recognized by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023 as either key lawyer or Leading Individual in the following areas:
- Luky Walalangi: Corporate and M&A, Competition & Antitrust, Real Estate; Labour & Employment; Competition & Antitrust and Restructuring & Insolvency;
- Miriam Andreta: Competition & Antitrust, Real Estate and Corporate and M&A;
- Jeanne Elisabeth Donauw: IT, Telecoms & Fintech;
- Hans Adiputra: Real Estate;
- Rainer Faustine Jonathan: Labour & Employment; Competition & Antitrust and Restructuring & Insolvency; and
- Putri Bening Larasati: Competition & Antitrust.
We are also pleased that, as a firm, we are now ranked by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023 as “Top Tier Firm” only 5 years after our establishment in the following categories:
- Competition & Antitrust: ranked in Tier 1, the highest rank in the Legal 500 from previously Tier 2;
- IT, Telecoms & Fintech: ranked in Tier 2 from previously “Firms to Watch”;
- Labour & Employment: ranked in Tier 3 from previously “no rank”;
- Real Estate: ranked in Tier 2;
- Restructuring & Insolvency: ranked in Tier 2;
- Corporate and M&A: ranked in Tier 5; and
- In addition, our Banking & Finance practice is now listed as “Firms to Watch”, highlights the best up-and-coming firms’ practice areas.
Since the time of our inception, we have strongly believed that a firm should develop a fair regeneration system and implement a full support system that empowers its people. This acknowledgement by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023 clearly shows that the transparent and fair regeneration system at W&P works really well to support its lawyers in developing their capacities and capabilities essential to their personal success.
Most importantly, we do recognize this as simply another unconditional blessing; all glory and praise be to God!