Our Ms. Sinta Dwi Cestakarani, Ms. Anggarara Hamami and Mr. Jovico Nicolaus Honanda, contribute in the fourth edition of Fintech 2020 published by Global Legal Group, where they elaborate in detail Fintech Landscape in Indonesia and its corresponding regulations, including:
- fintech activities that are regulated in Indonesian as well as the restrictions;
- the typical funding for fintech;
- regulatory hurdles for fintech business;
- relevant personal data protection; and
- intellectual property rights and fintech.
Trust this is useful and helpful for your general overview on regulatory coverage of Indonesian Fintech.
For full article please click here