Prior to joining W&P, he worked as an associate at a prominent law firm in Jakarta, where he gained knowledge and experiences not only from major M&A and financing deals but also from high-profile commercial disputes tried before various international dispute settlement venues, including Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), Singapore High Court, and International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).
His noteworthy involvements in the preceding years are including the following works:
- counsel to a group of major plantation company as the seller in the US$400 million acquisition of group plantation companies of;
- counsel to one the largest Indonesian coal mining company as the purchaser in the US$120 million acquisition of a coal mining business in Kalimantan;
- counsel to a leading Indonesian real estate company in its various real property transactions & disputes;
- counsel to a private equity as the lender in a refinancing of US$100 million loans;
- counsel in certain shareholder disputes filed with Singapore High Court and various courts in Indonesia; and
- counsel to numerous clients in commercial and construction disputes filed with SIAC.