Mr. T. Anggra Syah Reza has been assisting various foreign companies in their complex investments and acquisitions, real property projects in Indonesia and has been advising a number of prestigious real property companies as well as construction companies. He is assigned by W&P as the contact window of a subsidiary of one of the biggest trading Japanese companies, where he handles the client’s various general corporate matters.
Mr. T. Anggra Syah Reza advises W&P’s clients in major strategic assets acquisitions, construction issues and real property. To name a few, he has been successfully assisting and advising the clients in the following prestigious deals:
- Representing Tokyo Tatemono Co Ltd & Tokyo Tatemono Asia Pte Ltd, one of the biggest Japanese real property companies, in their proposed of more than $ 300,000,000 urban development projects in Indonesia, specifically on the development of certain prominent office and residential towers in the most prestigious area in south Jakarta, where he advises and assists the Clients both from legal and commercial perspectives, particularly in relation to their sophisticated multi layers financing and funding structures and closely work together with them in their joint venture, land acquisition, construction and licensing matters.
- Acting for a Chinese real property company in the shares acquisition and 2120 ha plot of land acquisition in Karawang, owned by one of the biggest real property Indonesian companies.
- Advises one of the biggest Japanese companies on the protection of personal data issues in relation to its proposed acquisition of a P2P lending company.
- Advises one of the biggest Japanese real estate companies on various complex licensing issues, including fulfilment of public/social facilities, in relation to the development of 2 prestigious high-rise office and apartment towers in South Jakarta.
- Advises one of the biggest Japanese construction companies of its various complex construction matters and issues, including certifications of experts, in relation to certain Power Plant Construction.
- Representing one of the biggest Japanese paper companies in its proposed acquisition of paper/tissue rolls/ manufacturing and distribution companies in Indonesia, owned by a prestigious Indonesian media company.
- Acting for one of the biggest Japanese real property companies in its joint venture investment, land acquisition, constructions as well as finance structuring to develop apartment tower and office tower.
Publications and Seminar:
- Fiesta Victoria/T. Anggra Syah Reza/Venny Iswanto, Corporate Governance 2018, The International Comparative Legal Guide, 2018.
- Luky I. Walalangi/Miriam Andreta/Fiesta Victoria/T. Anggra Syah Reza, The Real Estate Law Review, Fifth Edition, 2016.