Mr. Raditya Pratamandika is a young and very talented Indonesian lawyer with more than five years of experience, holding a Bachelor of Law degree from the University of Padjadjaran and was active in Asian Law Students’ Association and several moot court competitions.
Prior to joining W&P, Mr. Raditya Pratamandika Putra worked at a first tier UK- affiliated law firm, where he assisted various foreign and domestic clients in banking and energy and natural resources matters, for which he has immense knowledge and experience.
His noteworthy projects and involvements in the preceding years are including the following transactions:
- Represented three Indonesian state-owned banks as lenders in more than US$300 million term loan facility for an acquisition of one of the largest copper mining company.
- Represented a foreign bank in more than US$250 million loan facilities to an Indonesian plantation group company for the purpose of refinancing an existing indebtedness and expansion of plantation processing factory.
- Represented a lender in more than US$20 million term loan facility to an Indonesian power company.
- Provided extensive legal advisory to an Indonesian mining company in relation to share divestment to be carried out by its foreign shareholder.
Publications and Seminar
- Hans Adiputra Kurniawan/Femalia Indrainy Kusumowidagdo/Raditya Pratamandika Putra, Banking Regulation 2020, Getting The Deal Through, 2020.