Mr. Renansyah Jenie advises W&P’s clients in various major transactions in the fields of banking, project finance and capital market. He has been successfully assisting and advising the clients in the following prestigious deals:
- Advising a well-known German finance company on the provision of loan in the amount of USD 20,000,000 to an Indonesian multi finance company.
- Advising a well-known Japanese Finance Company on the provision of loan in the amount of USD 12,000,000 to an Indonesian coal supplier company located in Jakarta.
- Advising a well-known Japanese Bank in a project finance of an Indonesian independent power producer, with plant located in Central Java.
- Advising a well-known Hong Kong company on the provision of loan in the amount of USD 57,000,000 to an Indonesian shipping company.
- Representing a large Korean bank in the shares acquisition of two Indonesian banks, including but not limited to, conducting a thorough and detailed legal due diligence to those Indonesian banks.
- Assisting a large Indonesian state-owned company in the issuance of bond in the amount of IDR 2,000,000,000,000.
- Representing a large Japanese digital platform company in the shares acquisition of a famous Indonesian digital platform company, including but not limited to, conducting a thorough and detailed legal due diligence to the Indonesian company.
- Supporting Speaker in Singapore of “Indonesian offshore loan and security interests and rapid growth of Indonesian P2P practices”, held at the Japanese Association Singapore, attended by more than 35 representatives of Japanese banks and companies in 2018.
- Researcher for the preparation of publication Indonesian Banking Regulation for Global Legal Insights (GLI) in 2018.