Ms. Putri Bening Larasati graduated in 2013 from the Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia, majoring in Economic Law. While in the law school she participated in a wide range of organizational activities, among others in the Asian Law Students Association (ALSA). Prior to joining Walalangi & Partners, she joined one of the biggest law firms in Indonesia as an associate.
During her years of practice, she has been involved in numerous deals and transactions and received accolades from her clients for her brightness and high dedication towards works. Her high profile works include:
- Assisting and advising one of the biggest Japanese motorcycle companies in its anti-trust matter in Indonesia.
- Counsel to Toyota Tsusho Corporation in its real property and phase III residential expansion, through land acquisition and residential towers development, located in Cikarang Bekasi, with a total investment value of IDR 910,000,000,000 or approximately ¥7,142 million, which is the continuation of the successful establishment and operation of the preceding AXIA Phase I and AXIA Phase II.
- Representing a Japanese corporation in its equity participation and investment in the first Indonesian Decacorn company.
- Assisting the Indonesia’s largest bread producer in the shares acquisition of a food manufacturing company.
- Counsel to South Korean based company in its plan to acquire majority shares of a licensed Indonesian bank with category-1 in 2016.
- Assisting a client in a land acquisition of a power project company, located in Cirebon, West Java, Indonesia, including assisting the client in the direct negotiations with various land owners.
- Assisting numerous clients on advisory of various competition law aspects, including post-merger notifications, supporting their internal audit teams on assessment of overall competition law risks, advising on improvement of their business models from competition law perspective.
- Representing lenders in a USD 512,000,000 loan relating to an ammonia plant in Sulawesi area, particularly to produce fertilizers of ammonia and other chemicals products.
Publications and Seminar
- Luky I. Walalangi/Siti Kemala Nuraida/Putri Bening Larasati, Lending & Secured Finance 2019, The International Comparative Legal Guide (ICLG), Global Legal Group, 2019.
- Miriam Andreta/Rainer Faustine Jonathan/Putri Bening Larasati, Merger Control 8th Edition, Global Legal Insight (GLI), 2019.