Before joining W&P, Ms. Kathleen Cateliya was an associate in one of Indonesia’s prominent law firms, where she independently handled banking & finance matters, start-up seed funding, foreign direct investment, financial technology, and M&A transactions.
Her noteworthy projects and involvements in the preceding years include the following transactions:
- Advising and assisting one of Indonesian unicorn technology companies in structuring its new investment and business model development
- Representing a Singapore-based Private Equity firm in acquiring NPLs and assets from a multinational banking and financial services company.
- Assisting an Indonesian based financial technology P2P company for small-medium enterprises (SMEs) and retail sectors in structuring its various investment and business models.
- Representing an Indonesian business conglomerate group y against a Malaysian State-Owned Company in Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Representing an Indonesian start-up in its initial investment/seed-funding from a Singapore-based Venture Capital through a Mandatory Convertible Bond.
- Advising an Indonesian leading renewable energy technology company for the provision of solar panel facilities in Indonesia.