He has many experiences and has been trusted by many clients in general corporate, investment, financial technology (peer to peer lending – P2P), telecommunication, pharmaceutical and dispute matters and has excellent knowledge of bond issuance and real property acquisition.
In Walalangi & Partners, he has been successfully assisting and advising clients in the following prestigious deals:
- Representing Bizzy Group in its financing and internal restructuring of 9 e-commerce, logistics and distribution companies, involving acquisitions and capital reductions in various companies, including structuring of more than IDR 600 billion Mudharabah Financing to the acquirors.
- Counsel to Hokkan Holdings Corporation (Hokkan), one of the largest Japanese bottling and packaging maker companies, in its 1,262 billion Indonesian Rupiah or approximately 9.5 billion yen acquisition of beverage package manufacturing business from 7 group companies of PT. Deltapack Industri (DPI group), which includes transfer and assignment of substantial DPI group’s moveable and immovable assets as well as business portfolios. W&P assisted the structuring of the transaction, the multi layers transfers and the preparation of all transaction documents, where the acquisition was conducted through a new JV company Indonesia of beverage package manufacture between Hokkan and DPI Group.
- Assisting Oriente Group, including PT Oriente Mas Sejahtera, a P2P company, in the preparation of its products’ transactional documents.
- Acting for Daikin Airconditioning in a lawsuit at District Court of South Jakarta.
Publications and Seminar
- Sinta Dwi Cestakarani/Anggarara Hamami/Jovico Nicolaus Honanda, Fintech 2020, The International Comparative Legal Guide (ICLG), Global Legal Group, 2020.