Having extensive experience of assisting clients with their investments into Indonesia, Ms. Jeanne Elisabeth Donauw has deep understanding of practice and thinking of Indonesian regulators which is praised by her clients for being helpful in guiding them to achieve smooth implementation of their investment plans.
She works with strategic investors as well as financial investors in relation to their investments in various sectors. Here are some of her selected experiences:
- Advising a UAE-based global trading firm, in relation to its acquisition of 100% shares of an Indonesian company engaged in the business of refining and fractionating palm oil, and palm kernel*;
- Advising a subsidiary of Chinese leading car producer in relation to its Indonesian operation and business licensing-related questions*;
- Advising a controlled entity of Australia’s leading educational services provider on Indonesian presence*;
- Assisting a major New Zealand-based educational services provider on the sale of its operations, including, Indonesian operation, as part of the company’s business restructuring*
- Advising a US multinational confectionary, food and beverage holding company on the Indonesian aspects in relation to its proposed acquisition of a group companies*;
- Advising a Japanese trading company on the Indonesian aspects of its acquisition of interest in hospital business controlled by International Columbia U.S. LLC*;
- Advising a world leading tire and rubber company on its joint venture with local conglomerate in relation to automotive rubber spare parts business*;
- Assisting an industry leading technology company on the spin-off of its Enterprises Services business and its Software business in Indonesia as part of the restructuring of its global operation*;
- Advising a Japanese trading company on its joint venture in e-commerce business in Indonesia with MonotaRO Co Ltd, a leading Japanese e-commerce business specializing in maintenance, repairs and operational products*;
- Assisting a Japanese corporation on its acquisition of a minority interest in Indonesian coal group companies and advising on its Indonesian operation*;
- Advising a leading Japanese battery company relation to its joint venture with its Indonesian partner on production and distribution of battery (to be used in automobiles and motorcycles)*;
- Assisting a US-based company with global operation on its acquisition of a majority shareholding in a listed Indonesian company engaging in sorbitol, sweetener and starch production*;
- Assisting a China-based company on its acquisition of an Indonesian palm plantation company in Central Kalimantan, Indonesia*;
- Assisting a local consortium on its sale of interest in three plantation companies in Sumatera.*
* Matters worked on prior to joining WP.
- Miriam Andreta/Jeanne Elisabeth Donauw/Hans Adiputra Kurniawan/Andhika Indrapraja, Chambers Global Guide 2021, Country Overview as Thought Leader.