Ms. Indira Setyowati graduated with cum laude predicate from Universitas Gadjah Mada. She participated in Foreign Direct Investment Arbitration Moot where she managed to lead the team to finish the Asia Pacific Oral Rounds in 3rd Place and enabled her team to proceed to the Global Oral Rounds in Frankfurt am Main, Germany and actively participated in various organizations, including the Asian Law Students’ Association (ALSA). .
Prior to joining Walalangi & Partners, she was with one of the prestigious law firms in Indonesia, where she assisted multiple prominent capital market transactions, including the issuance of IDR 4 trillion Bonds by a state-owned company offered in London and Singapore Stock Exchange.
In Walalangi & Partners, she has been successfully assisting and advising clients in the following prestigious deals:
- Advising Bizzy Group in its financing and internal restructuring of 9 e-commerce, logistics and distribution companies, involving acquisitions and capital reductions in various companies, including structuring of more than IDR 600 billion Mudharabah Financing to the acquirors.
- Counsel to Hokkan Holdings Corporation (Hokkan), one of the largest Japanese bottling and packaging maker companies, in its 1,262 billion Indonesian Rupiah or approximately 9.5 billion yen acquisition of beverage package manufacturing business from 7 group companies of PT. Deltapack Industri (DPI group), which includes transfer and assignment of substantial DPI group’s moveable and immovable assets as well as business portfolios.
- Assisting Oriente Group, including PT Oriente Mas Sejahtera, a P2P company, in the preparation of various products and transactional documents.
- Researcher for the preparation of publication Indonesian Financial Technology for International Comparative Legal Guide (ICLG) in 2019.
- Researcher for the preparation of publication Indonesian Banking Regulation for Getting the Deal Through (GTDT) in 2019.
- Researcher for the preparation of publication Indonesian Banking Regulation for Global Legal Insights (GLI) in 2019.