Mr. Hafez Aditya Komar has been assisting various domestic and foreign companies in their complex and sophisticated capital market (including initial public offering, rights issue, and delisting and privatization), mergers and acquisitions (including shares, assets and portfolio loans acquisitions) and corporate restructurings projects in Indonesia.
In capital market, mergers and acquisitions and finance transactions, Mr. Komar has been successfully assisting and advising clients in the following prestigious deals:
- Assisting one of the biggest Indonesian integrated agribusiness companies in its initial public offering in the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
- Assisting the biggest Indonesian State-Owned construction company in its rights issue in the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
- Assisting a certain Indonesian company in its delisting and privatization.
- Representing Mitsui Co Ltd and Fujimori Kogyo in the ¥7 billion in the acquisition of PT Kingsford Holdings (“Kingsford”), which owns 79.42% of PT Champion Indonesia Shares Tbk as well as 3 operating manufacturing companies of packaging business, including in the subsequent Mandatory Tender Offer where Kingsford made a tender offer for 20.58% of PT Champion Indonesia shares owned byminority shareholders and the capital infusion implemented by Mitsui and Fujimori Kogyo and merger notification to KPPU.
- Assisting an Indonesian State-Owned oil and gas company in its issuance of global medium-term note program.
- Acting for an Indonesian agribusiness company in the acquisition of a Thailand State-Owned oil and gas company subsidiary.
- Representing PT Bank Sahabat Sampoerna and Koperasi Sahabat Sampoerna in their proposed acquisition of aggregate IDR 7 trillion (USD 550 million) loan portfolios of approximately 80,000 small scale – medium scale loan accounts from another licensed Indonesian bank, including advising and assisting the clients in the structuring complex and sophisticated financing and fundraising structures and the subsequent plan to service of the proposed portfolio loans.
- Representing one of the biggest Japanese paper company in its proposed acquisition of paper/tissue rolls manufacturing and distribution companies in Indonesia, owned by a prestigious Indonesian media company.
Publications and Seminar
- Arranger and member of “Analytical review of Indonesian Regulations on Merger, Acquisition and Consolidation”, held by the most prestigious Indonesian law online journal Hukumonline in 2018.
- Researcher for the preparation of Mergers and Acquisitions Report, International Financial Law Review (IFLR1000), 2018.
- Researcher for the preparation of the publication of Corporate Governance 2018, The International Comparative Legal Guide, 2018.