Before joining Walalangi & Partners, Ms. Fiesta Victoria pursued her career in one of the largest corporate law firm in Indonesia for more than ten years, lastly as a Senior Associate of the firm, where she has gained an extensive knowledge in her practices field.
Ms. Fiesta Victoria has been assisting various foreign companies (including number of Japanese trading and multi-finance companies) and one of the largest Indonesian state-owned banks on their complex investments, mergers and acquisitions (including assets and portfolio loans acquisitions), real property and investment projects, and corporate restructurings in Indonesia. She has also been representing leading global banking and financial groups on major finance transactions, bond issuance, as well as sophisticated fundraising projects.
Ms. Fiesta Victoria advises clients in various employment matters and major strategic acquisitions of various sectors, including finance sectors from traditional company acquisitions to complex assets and portfolio loans acquisitions.
In the area of M&A transactions and investment projects, Ms. Fiesta Victoria has been successfully assisting and advising the clients in the following prestigious deals:
- Representing PT Bank Sahabat Sampoerna and Koperasi Sahabat Sampoerna on their proposed acquisition of aggregate IDR 7 trillion (USD 550 million) loan portfolios of approximately 80,000 small scale – medium scale loan accounts from another licensed Indonesian bank, including advising and assisting the clients in the structuring complex and sophisticated financing and fundraising structures and the subsequent plan to service of the proposed portfolio loans.
- Acting for one of the Indonesian largest state-owned banks for the acquisition of majority stakes of a multi-finance company.
- Representing one of the largest pharmaceutical and health equipment multinational companies in its employment disputes matter and employment aspect of the business.
- Acting for a Japanese finance company in and indirect acquisition of an Indonesian multi-finance company and subsequently merger transaction of its subsidiary multi-finance companies.
- Representing one of the largest Japanese financial services and asset management companies in its business cooperation and acquisition by way of shares subscription of an Indonesian fintech company.
- Acting for Japanese Company in the acquisition of an Indonesian multi-finance company under a local banking Group.
- Acting for a Japanese trading company in its internal restructuring of its multi-finance company, by issuance and subscription of new shares to a Lippo Group’s affiliated company (singled out as the best deal of the year by Asialaw Profile 2015).
Publications and Seminar
- Key Note Speaker at “Analytical review of Indonesian Regulations on Merger, Acquisition and Consolidation”, held by the most prestigious Indonesian law online journal Hukumonline in 2018.
- Luky I. Walalangi/Miriam Andreta/Fiesta Victoria, Indonesia, Mergers and Acquisitions Report International Financial Law Review (IFLR1000), 2018.
- Fiesta Victoria/T. Anggra Syah Reza/Venny Iswanto, Corporate Governance 2018, The International Comparative Legal Guide, 2018.
- Luky I. Walalangi/Miriam Andreta/Fiesta Victoria/T.Anggra Syah Reza, The Real Estate Law Review, Fifth Edition, 2016.