Mr. Andhika Indrapraja has been assisting various foreign companies in their complex investments structures and acquisitions, project finance, real property projects and has been advising many prestigious real property companies, mining companies as well as construction companies.
Mr. Andhika Indrapraja advises W&P’s clients in major strategic investment and construction issues as well as real property. He has been successfully assisting and advising the clients in the following prestigious deals:
- Assisting a client in the shares acquisition of one of the biggest Indonesian gold mining companies and its related financing structures.
- Advises one of the biggest Japanese real estate companies on various complex licensing issues, including fulfilment of public/social facilities, in relation to the development of 2 prestigious high-rise office and apartment towers in South Jakarta.
- Representing Tokyo Tatemono Co Ltd & Tokyo Tatemono Asia Pte Ltd, one of the biggest Japanese real property companies, in their proposed of more than $ 300,000,000 urban development projects in Indonesia, specifically on the development of certain prominent office and residential towers in the most prestigious area in south Jakarta, where he advises and assists the Clients both from legal and commercial perspectives, particularly in relation to their sophisticated multi layers financing and funding structures and closely work together with them in their joint venture, land acquisition, construction and licensing matters.
- Assisting a client on the shares acquisition and land acquisition for one of biggest Indonesian coal power project, including assisting the client in the direct negotiations with various respective land owner.
- Acting for a Chinese real property company in the shares acquisition and 2,120 ha plot of land acquisition in Karawang, owned by one of the biggest real property Indonesian companies.
- Assisting a Chinese company in its infrastructure project and establishment of its joint operation construction company to develop one of the most prestigious railway projects in Indonesia.
- Acting for one of the biggest Japanese real property companies in its joint venture investment, land acquisition, constructions as well as finance structuring to develop apartment tower and office tower.
- Assisting a large Indonesian state-owned company in the issuance of bond in the amount of IDR 2,000,000,000,000.
- Arranger and member of “Analytical review of Indonesian Regulations on Merger, Acquisition and Consolidation”, held by the most prestigious Indonesian law online journal Hukumonline in 2018.
- Researcher for the preparation of the publication of The Real Estate Law Review, Fifth Edition, 2016.